Friday

Country Kids - Sneak Peek

A couple of weeks my computer crashed (a perfect example of why backing up my work is so important to me), but now that it's fixed, I've been busy downloading & editing pictures. Some of these pictures were from a photo session I did with my niece & nephews out in the country...

This is one of my favorites by far:
Notice how they're spaced almost the exact same amount apart, going from littlest to biggest, and even in step with each other?

This picture is a perfect example of one that I could have never planned, even if I had tried. Though I did pose the children for some shots, I also let them explore, play, and have fun while I snapped away.

More wonderful photos from this session coming soon, but I just wanted to show how some of the best picture opportunities are often unplanned.

No comments: