Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday ~ Summer Sunsets

Just a few of the beautiful summer sunsets I've been very blessed to see - and photograph!





Thank you all SO much for stopping by! I truly appreciate everyone who stops by for a visit. Leave me a comment to let me know you were here, and I will most certainly return the favor. But don't feel obligated, by any means! I do like to know who comes here, but what I love most is getting to see the wonderful work of so many other talented individuals.

I hope that everyone has a very Happy Wordless Wednesday - Take care and may God Bless you all!

**For more Wordless Wednesdays, please visit the Wordless Wednesday headquarters and 5 Minutes for Mom**

22 comments:

CK Ng said...

Nice shots. Have a great WW! :)

Ryanne said...

Those are all such great sky pictures. My favorite is definitely the second one I love seeing the sun rays and the tree in the foreground. Thanks for sharing them!

Busymama Karen said...

I just love that 2nd shot!

Gina lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina lee said...

I love all the pics

Hootin Anni said...

:::clapping::: Applause!!!

Stunning! Especially the very last one, just takes my breath away.


My W W is posted. Stop by if you can find time. And, have a terrific day.

Rebekah said...

Great pictures. Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh! These sunsets are glorious! Beautiful shots!

MaR said...

Stunning pictures!! lovely sunsets...
Happy ww :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I like the last one best!! I'm lucky enough to live in the country, with a great view to the West. I get to witness some awesome sunsets. :)

DrillerAA said...

God does good work when He paints the sky doesn't He? You've done a great job capturing the moment. Wonderful photos.
Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Spectacular sunsets!

Perry said...

Now THOSE are some great sunsets! *I* like them all. :-) Cool site too. Please come by for a visit! http://perry-myworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

One is more beautiful than the next. Love them...

Anonymous said...

Lovely! It's been raining her so much I almost forgot that these types of skies are possible!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Stunning sunsets. We've had some of those in Northern Indiana too.

The last one is my favorite.

Unknown said...

WOW! Have just stumbled on your blog and noticed you offer photographic advice. Blimey, if it means I get to take pix like that, I'm reading on!

Kathy C. said...

Beautiful. :) I can feel the gentle warmth coming off those photos.

MomOf4 said...

I love sunsets and these pictures are so pretty! You have a gift!

Anonymous said...

These are great shots!